- You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language to place on the discussion forum including any material that is profane, inaccurate, defamatory, false, inappropriate, threatening, hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, infringes on any person’s privacy, violates copyright laws, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be in violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. BPS reserves the right to remove any such content at any time without your consent.
- To maintain relevant content, BPS reserves the right to remove messages we assess to be inappropriate or off topic and conduct editing we identify as reasonable. Although BPS can delete messages, you remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless BPS with respect to any claims posted in your messages.
- It is your responsibility to exercise your judgment in evaluating or utilizing any information shared within the discussion forum. We encourage you to confirm the information shared in the discussion forum before undertaking any action on it.
- We do not assume any responsibility for any websites or resources that are linked to our site or that you browse as a result of a referral you gained through a link posted on the discussion forum.
- You can use the Help page on our site to send us comments and/or criticisms regarding content posted and we welcome any feedback related to the content and administration of the discussion forum. However, we reserve the right to make final decisions on all content posted.
- To maintain safety, please refrain from using any names, circumstances, or identifying details regarding any students past or present.